Well here we go :
1. To get on the kidney transplant list. To have all the paperwork and everything completed.
2. To send my children's book I wrote to a publisher.
3. Write 20 more greeting card verses and submit the verses to three different greeting card publishers.
4. To start working on my book (adult).
5. To work on my stress level and not let everything get me so upset. This one is going to be very difficult because I have a lot of stress. I just let everything get to me.
6. This is one is kind of personal. I want to work on my marriage. Try to plan time together to just have some fun, just to talk or to cuddle and watch a movie. Just to try to make both of us happy and stronger in our marriage.
7. I would like to work on some of my craft projects. I've started some but never have the time to finish them. I just seem to push them aside, too many things to do in a day and not enough time.
8. To take care of my health and make sure I get some R&R.
9. To make a schedule for the month and stick by it.
10. Just to be happy!!
So there are my 10 goals for September. I am going to try my hardest to accomplish these goals. I'll keep you updated!!