Here it is another Tuesday, a new beginning to the week. This week will be my top 10 colorful idiums, we all use them from time to time. Enjoy!
1. Out of the blue - unsuspected, without warning
2. Green with envy - jealous, envious
3. Gray areas - unclear, undefined
4. Green thumb - a great gardener
5. Caught red handed - to get caught in the act
6. Black sheep - different, to be the outcast
7. Once in a blue moon - very rarely
8. The grass is always greener on the other side - another place is better
9. Wave a white flag - surrender, come to a truce
10. To be tickled pink - to be very happy
If you have any different ones that you've heard or use, just leave them in a comment. I would love to learn some new ones.