- I make the best homemade pizza you can imagine. I rise the dough for the crust. I like everything on it you can imagine. When all my children were younger they all had their own favorite. A lot of pizza!
2. New England clam chowder
- This was my dad's specialty, but I have the recipe and make it from time to time. I usually make it when I am missing my parents and that good old New England.
3. Deep fried chicken livers
- These are just tasty and great. I used to eat these as a young child and now I make them perfectly.
4. Homemade meatballs and spaghetti sauce
- Yes once again this was my parents recipe and I ate this as young as 4 years old. I can make this just as good as my parents did.
5. Clam Cakes
- Yes this is another New England recipe. After years of practice I can get them perfectly round when I fry them.
6. Crab Rangoon's
- Yes this is the Chinese crab Rangoon's. I always got this from the Chinese restaurant, then I finally knew someone who worked at the Chinese restaurant and woohoo I got the recipe. I make these at least once a month. Yummy!