This is going to be a fun one to do this week. It will be hard to stop at just 10 things, but I will. I think you will enjoy this post as much as me.
This list will include my loved ones and pictures. I'm not greedy and don't want everything for myself. I love Christmas and really wish I could give them what I am going to be posting. It's a nice thought though, Right?
1. This would be for my son Mike!
2. This would be for my son Nicholas!
3. This is for my son John John.
4. This is for my son Shawn.
5. This is for my son Johnny Jr.
7. This would be for my daughter Stephanie.
7. This would be for my husband, Hector!
8. This one will be for my husband and I to have together.
9. This is going to be one for me that I have always wanted for ever.
10. This is for hubby, me and my family-when they come to visit!
Well there are my 10 things. Now I really wish my Christmas was going to be that great. But like I always told my children, it's not about money or expensive presents. I like to think about it as love, caring, togetherness and family. I personally really think that is what counts. Yah everybody would love to get shiny diamonds or whatnot but if you cant afford it then you shouldn't really get upset over it.