We all love Christmas time for so many different reasons. Some of us like the snow, presents, family get togethers, the Christmas tree, the awesome food that is served or just the good ole Christmas traditions. Plus each and every families have some sort of Christmas traditions that they do every year. In this post I will list some of my Christmas traditions that my parents used to do.
1. Setting up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving.
2. String popcorn to make garland for the tree.
3. Watch Christmas shows together...Frosty and Rudolph.
4. Make a gingerbread house
5. Make gingerbread men
6. We always ride around looking to see all the decorated houses.
7. Set-up the nativity set.
8. Go to Christmas mass.
9. Sing n listen to Christmas songs
10. Have a feast on Christmas Eve.
Well that is my list. Most of these traditions I used to do as a child with my parents every year. They both are gone, but I keep them up for my children and grandchildren.
The other best thing about Christmas Eve is that it is also my Anniversary. So now it's even more special. I will be trying to come up with a few more ideas also for my anniversary. So if you know any would love to hear them.