WooHoo it is Sunday again and for another weekly round-up. I hope your week was good.
* Monday -- I cleaned the house and had a doctor's appointment.
* Tuesday -- I went to dialysis, so nothing to much after that.
* Wednesday -- Coffee with Tanya in the morning, laundry, wrote a few book reviews and a few emails.
* Thursday -- Coffee, laundry, cleaning, shopping and nothing really exciting.
* Friday -- Cleaned the house alittle, picked hubby up from work and went to Brooksville Gamestop, I had to pick up a few Christmas presents I had on hold for me. I also wrote a few reviews, I applied for a few more review.
* Saturday -- Went with Tanya to Webster to pick up our turkeys for Thanksgiving, I pretty much rested after the I had a major lower back ache. My husband did all the chores for me and even cooked some bacon for our BLT's. I did write 2 book reviews and a post for a affiliate company.
* Sunday -- Today was just one of those long ass days, just seemed like time is standing still. But I did rearrange our spare room and washed the rug in there. I did make 4 post for 4 different affiliate companies that I am working with and watched 3 horror movies while doing it. I made pork chops and a baked potatoes for supper. Now just writing this, then I am going to hang with hubby and watch a movie together.
I hope everyone had a great week and I will see you all next Sunday!!