We'll start off with the highs:
1. I had gotten everything pretty much done to get on the waiting list for a kidney transplant. I just have one more thing to do.
2. I started three great websites and published them live on the internet.
3. I finished writing my children's book.
4. The beautiful, hot weather all month.
5. I emailed ten greeting card verses I wrote to the greeting card company.
I have had a few lows that August did give. So here they are:
1. The neighbors that started all this trouble about my dog. They just like to make up lies. So had to deal with this the last few days of August and sure it will go into September.
2. Just a lot of stress, that could be avoided. I asked doctor's to write me pre-authorization letters and social worker to help, but just don't.
3. I had gotten kidney stones. Let me tell you kidney stones and being in kidney failure don't go good together. I was bed-ridden for a week.
Well this is my list of the high and lows of August. I am just praying that September will be a lot better than August.